Thursday 10 June 2010

wedding card order

Here's a wedding card I have been asked to make for a friend at work - my first time using the lovely fancy pins which I got from Hobbycraft, 30 for £2.99 which I thought pretty good, I also got the leaf punch up there but want another more 'spikey' leaf that I've seen used on lots of cards lately - hmm, my making cards for others doesnt 'make' me much as I just want more goodies then!!!! Anyway, this is also to be used in 2 challenges this week, Papertake weekly - a sketch challenge which I've turned a bit, and also the monthly challenge at Sir Stampalot for the use of punches....

4 comments:

  1. Hi Helen

    Your card is very sweet, but can you chack out the latest post on out challenge blog so it's eligible and can be entered into our prize draw.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Helen, love the colours. Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning wedding card I love it.
    hugs chris xx thanks for joining us in the Sir Stampalot challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card , thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!
    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete