Monday 5 April 2010

Hi again...

Hope you all had a good Easter and didnt eat too much chocolate....! (and why not!)... Today's creation is another engagement card, it all seems to be Engagements lately, this for a friends daughter who is having a party next week, she once saw one of my cards and said the creator of that should be paid millions!!! So why arent I a millionaire I ask. Anyway, here it is and I hope she will like this one as much, using the beautiful Penny Johnson stamp again and those lovely paper roses... This one will also be used in this weeks challenge over at
http://justcutebears.blogspot.com/

Bye for now, Helen x

1 comment:

  1. Awww...an adorable card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
    Helen x

    PS - please make sure you leave the link to your blog post with Mr Linky...not the photo...I only found you because of your comment...but I'll go back and add the correct link so that the others can find you :0)

    ReplyDelete